The products are also as beautiful as the hairstyles they create; they come in gorgeous colors and prints designed to tantalize the eyes while you style your hair.
If you want a versatile product that offers you plenty of styling options in one, Royale is the right company to provide it.
The following Royale hair straightener reviews will help you make informed decisions about the products that are right for you.
- Royale Zebra Full Set
- PRICE $$
- Plate Material : Ceramic Plate
- Plate Width : 1.5 Inch
- Maximum Heat : 446°F
- Royale Classic Diamond Soft Touch Flat Iron
- PRICE $$
- Plate Material : Ceramic Plate
- Plate Width : 1 Inch
- Maximum Heat : 450°F
- Royale Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener
- PRICE $
- Plate Material : Solid Ceramic Plate
- Plate Width : 1.5 Inch
- Maximum Heat : 430°F
Best Royale Hair Straightener Reviews
1. Royale Zebra Full Set
Beautiful Products Create Beautiful Styles
The Royale Zebra Full Set gives you everything you need to create any style you want.
It comes with the 1.5″ classic straightener, a mini straightener that is perfect for tossing in your car or purse, and even the company’s Grande Curler, which creates big, beautiful curls and adds volume and shine to long hair.
Each product has an ergonomic design to provide comfort during use and creates beautiful, long-lasting styles.
Experience a full range of hair styling capabilities with the Royale Zebra set.
- This “full treatment” three-piece set gives you everything you need to curl, straighten, wave, and add volume at an affordable entry-level price.
- The 100% ceramic plates use infrared technology to lock in moisture and protect the hair cuticle, preventing damage.
- Infused tourmaline seals cuticles to lock out humidity and frizz.
- Ceramic offers fast, even heating that recovers quickly after each pass.
- The kit gives lets you create any style you want, no matter how simple or extravagant.
- Tiny travel straightener fits nicely into your glove box or purse so you can touch up your style on the go.
- All three products heat quickly, allowing you to style on the fly.
- The kit comes with a heat-resistant glove, two clips, and a DVD demo with styling ideas.
- None of the products have adjustable heat and there is only one heat setting.
- The single heat setting may be too hot for fine hair or not hot enough for coarse, curly hair.
- Royale may not honor five-year warranty for products purchased through Amazon.
The Royale Zebra full set is a great buy for anyone who wants versatility on a budget.
However, because this is an entry-level product from Royale, the features are minimal, at best. Each of the three tools gives you fast, even heating, though this heat is not often enough for the curliest, thickest, and coarsest hair.
What’s more, since there is no “low” setting, these tools may damage fine hair that requires only minimal heat. Overall, the kit is best for women who have normal hair that is easy to manage and style.
If your hair type is thin, let’s take a look at some of the top-rated hair straighteners for fine hair in the market!
2. Royale Classic Diamond Soft Touch Flat Iron
A Product Fit for a Star
For women who truly want one of the best hair styling products on the market today, the Royale Classic Diamond Deep Purple Soft Touch Flat Iron is certainly a wise choice.
It offers plenty of features that other similar straighteners do not, including the ability to go from damp to dry in a single swipe without damaging your hair.
The iron packs in all of the features you would find in a salon, and the soft-grip finish makes it easy to use this iron for hours on end. It is perfect for at-home users and salon stylists alike!
Get innovative styles with classic design with the Royale Classic Diamond Deep Purple Soft-Touch Flat Iron.
- The iron boasts 100% ceramic plates for even heating and fast recovery.
- Nano silver technology not only styles your hair, but it removes impurities at the same time.
- Damp-to-dry technology means you can start styling sooner after a shampoo.
- Swivel cord for less tangling and more comfortable styling.
- Temperature range from 176 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dual-voltage allows the iron to work in the US and abroad.
- Styled hair is shinier, healthier, and cleaner. Ceramic and tourmaline plates seal the hair shaft to lock in moisture while sealing out humidity and static.
- The wide range of heat settings suits any hair type, from fine to coarse and from straight to curly.
- 25-inch plates provide the perfect balance between precision and performance.
- Special plates let you curl, wave, or straighten your hair with a single tool.
- Soft-touch grip offers unprecedented comfort.
- There is no safety shut-off; you must remember to turn the iron off after each use.
Out of all of the products available from Royale, this is by far the best value for the money. The price is outstanding, the heat range is perfect, and the comfort level it offers is phenomenal.
This is every stylist’s dream tool since you can spend hours styling thanks to the soft touch exterior.
The plates are the perfect width and length, and the heat settings make it the right choice for just about everyone regardless of her hair type.
3. Royale Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener
A Budget Iron with Professional Results
For ladies who want a basic straightener that packs a lot of power and an affordable price, it is hard to go wrong with the Royale Nano Ceramic.
The beautiful royal purple color complements any collection, and the high heat setting works well with almost any hair type.
The ceramic plates are coated with nano silver which protects the hair and prevents styling damage.
This straightener is best for women who straighten their hair regularly and who need plenty of heat to get the job done.
Straighten on a budget with the Royale Nano Ceramic.
- The plates on this iron are made of 100% ceramic to provide fast, even heating.
- Nano silver coats the plates.
- This iron heats up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and has adjustable heat settings to suit most hair types.
- Lightweight design makes this iron comfortable to use.
- The integrated swivel cord offers better control.
- Variable heat settings work with all hair types and desired styles. It is possible to create curls, waves and more with this simple iron.
- Ceramic and nano silver combination locks in natural moisture and seals the hair shaft to prevent static and frizz from humidity.
- Swivel cord makes it easy to move around with this wand; no more flipping your wrist or wrestling the cord out of your way.
- Affordable price fits most budgets.
- This tool does not heat as quickly as other straighteners do.
- The styling iron is made of simple plastic, so it may break if dropped on the floor.
The Royale Nano Ceramic certainly has great things going for it: it is affordable, it heats up to a nice maximum temperature, and it is visually appealing.
With a little experience, this iron is capable of creating curls, waves, and volume, too. Because the heat is adjustable, it works very well for most hair types including limp, fine strands or thick, curly locks.
The only real drawback to this particular straightener is that it takes a while longer to heat than similar tools, but with the outstanding price and results it provides, this should not be an issue for most women.
Royale Hair Straightener Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||PLATE MATERIAL||PLATE WIDTH||MAXIMUM HEAT|
|Royale Zebra Full Set||$$||Ceramic Plate||1.5 Inch||446°F|
|Royale Classic Diamond Soft Touch Flat Iron||$$||Ceramic Plate||1 Inch||450°F|
|Royale Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener||$||Solid Ceramic Plate||1.5 Inch||430°F|
All of these Royale hair straightener reviews focus on outstanding products designed for smaller budgets. Although the three-piece kit is nice, it lacks features that professional stylists or at-home hair aficionados may miss.
The Nano Ceramic is a great entry-level iron for women who want to experience the basics of Royale, but it is not as high quality as some of their other products are and may lack in terms of heat.
Finally, the best product on this list for any hair type is the Royale Classic Diamond Deep Purple iron. While it is the premium iron of the three, it offers all of the features anyone could want at a moderate price that should fit most budgets. All three products are available on Amazon.