Conair creates the perfect blend of functionality and affordability in their products, and despite the low price, these Infiniti Pro Conair flat iron reviews prove their amazing value.
Conair is one of the well-known names in hair styling tools. Their products are available in major department and drug stores around the world.
As with all brands, some of their flat irons work best with certain hair types, so be sure to consider your individual needs when you read these reviews. Get Conair for great hair and enjoy professional results at home.
Reviews of Best-Selling Infiniti Pro Conair Flat Irons
- Infiniti Pro Conair Professional
- PRICE $
- Plate Material : Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- Plate Width : 1.5 inch
- Maximum Heat : 446°F
- Conair Steamer Flat Iron
- PRICE $$
- Plate Material : Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- Plate Width : 1.5 inch
- Maximum Heat : 395°F
- Conair Infiniti Pro Flat Iron
- PRICE $
- Plate Material : Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- Plate Width : 1 inch
- Maximum Heat : 455°F
Infiniti Pro Conair Professional
Creating Beautiful Styles Has Never Been Simpler
The original Infiniti Pro by Conair Professional is the perfect starter flat iron for beginners, but it also works well for those who enjoy simplicity and functionality.
It heats up quickly, recovers from each pass quickly, and provides consistent, even heat throughout the styling process.
The flat iron offers you all of the basics you expect along with safety features that will give you peace of mind.
You can choose your favorite size, too, and this gives you, even more, personalization for your hair type. Take your hair to Infiniti and beyond!
- This flat iron comes in three plate sizes: 1″, 1.5″, and 2″.
- It features floating plates, which provide better contact with the hair.
- The plates are solid ceramic, so they heat quickly and evenly – in as little as 20 seconds!
- The heat range starts at 365 degrees and tops out at 446 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The safety features include a prop and an automatic shut off.
- The high heat range is perfect for normal to very thick hair.
- The floating plates offer the perfect tool for straightening, waving, and curling your hair – create any style you can imagine with ease.
- The variety of plate sizes makes it easy to choose the right flat iron. Thinner plates provide the most precision while thicker plates give you more straightening action per pass.
- Safety features give you peace of mind. The hair straightener comes with a unique clip that protects your hands and the rest of your collection during storage, an auto shut-off feature, and a swivel cord.
- There is no real “low” heat setting, so this product may be too hot for very fine hair.
- This flat iron does not last as long as the more expensive straighteners do.
- Some users reported that their hair caught between the plates and the flat iron itself.
Overall, the Infiniti Pro by Conair Professional flat iron is a fantastic all-around straightener, and since you have your choice in plate sizes, you can get exactly what you need.
However, if you have thin or fine hair, be aware that this product’s heat level may scorch or burn your hair. This flat iron is a great solution for African-American or black hair that is difficult to style, but it is also perfect hair straightener for very curly hair that is difficult to straighten.
Conair Steamer Flat Iron
If you want a flat iron with built-in features that will protect and moisturize your hair even as you style, you cannot go wrong with the Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Silver Steamer flat iron.
Conair designed this flat iron for salon professionals long before offering it to the public, and that is evident in terms of quality.
The flat iron offers a unique two-step straightening system that even removes tangles as you go. Steam your way to healthier hair.
- 1 ½” plates provide excellent coverage with every pass.
- The two-stage styling creates healthy, moisturized hair.
- The flat iron boasts retractable detangling combs that remove knots and tame frizz.
- The steam benefits smooth your hair as you style.
- The flat iron emits ions that will neutralize positive charges in the air to reduce flyaway hair and frizz.
- The tourmaline-infused ceramic plates contain a nano silver coating, which helps to guarantee the integrity of the flat iron and your hair.
- With the combination of steam and detangling combs, you can style and condition your hair at the same time.
- Nanosilver and ion technologies combine with the steam to create beautiful, shiny, soft, and touchable hair.
- The nano silver coating protects not only your hair but also the styler. Product buildup wipes clean with just one swipe.
- The flat iron comes with a mat and pouch to protect surfaces during use and storage.
- The 9′ swivel cord rotates 360 degrees to make styling easy regardless of the angle or distance from an outlet.
- The maximum heat setting is 395 degrees Fahrenheit, so it may not be enough for very coarse or very curly hair that is hard to style.
- Hair sometimes snags between the plates and the plastic housing.
- 5″ plates do not offer much precision in styling.
While the Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Silver Steam iron is a great choice for many people, it is certainly not for everyone.
The features it offers are phenomenal for anyone with fine to normal hair, especially since it styles and conditions all at once, but women who have thick, coarse hair may find that this flat iron does not offer enough heat.
If you are lucky enough to have hair that is relatively easy to style, you should add this product to your collection. It is certainly affordable enough, and you will be happy with your purchase.
Conair Infiniti Pro Flat Iron
The Flat Iron that Works for EveryoneWhile many Conair products have limited heat settings that leave out certain hair types, that definitely is not the case with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron.
This incredibly versatile styler boasts an amazing range of temperatures with 30 different settings, making it perfect for just about any hair type.
What’s more, the 1″ plates of the flat iron provide just the right balance of precision and styling power to make short work of even the curliest, frizziest, and hard to style hair.
- The tourmaline-infused ceramic plates reduce static and frizz.
- The incredibly smooth surface creates better glide.
- Incredible high heat surpasses products used in salons.
- A whopping 30 different heat settings allow ample customization.
- The flat iron comes with a .25 fl. oz. One ‘n Only Argan Oil Treatment that protects and nourishes hair while styling.
- The extra-long plates allow for more styling power per pass.
- The ceramic plates heat quickly and evenly, and they recover immediately after each pass.
- The easy to clean tourmaline-infused ceramic offers softer, shinier hair.
- Included Argan oil sample improves shine and protects hair from heat damage.
- The floating plates ensure proper contact with every swipe.
- 1″ size is the perfect balance between precision and straightening power.
- Amazing range of temperatures makes this iron perfect for fine to the coarse hair of any type.
- The flat iron heats up quickly enough, but it takes several seconds between passes to recover.
- It is thin by design, so it gets very hot at high heat settings. Some users recommend a heat protective glove.
There are a couple of drawbacks with this particular product, but for the most part, they are easy to overlook. This flat iron is as affordable as they come, and it boasts features that you would find on salon-quality tools.
Although the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron is simple in nature, it is a great choice for gift giving because it works so well for all hair types. You really cannot go wrong with this iron.
Infiniti Pro Conair Flat Iron Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||PLATE MATERIAL||PLATE WIDTH||MAXIMUM HEAT|
|Infiniti Pro Conair Professional||$||Tourmaline Ceramic Plates||1.5 inch||446°F|
|Conair Steamer Flat Iron||$$||Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Plates||1.5 inch||395°F|
|Conair Infiniti Pro Flat Iron||$||Tourmaline Ceramic Plates||1 inch||455°F|
If you are looking for true versatility, then the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic flat iron is your best bet. In fact, it is arguably one of the best “budget” flat irons available today. You can find all three of these Infiniti Pro products and others at Amazon.
Of course, both of these are still beneficial for the right women, so be sure to consider your hair type and your needs before you buy.
These Infiniti Pro Conair flat iron reviews are a bit scattered since the Infiniti Pro by Conair Professional may be too hot for fine hair and the Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Silver steam product may not be hot enough for coarse hair.