Check out the Hot Tools curling iron reviews below, and if you choose to purchase your own, every day becomes an
With Hot Tools, you can take the salon home and transform your hair with ease. These products use technologies such as ions and ceramic plates to lock in moisture and boost shine. Don’t settle for less than you deserve when it comes to your hair.
Women are serious about their hair, and that is why they want salon-quality products they can use at home. Hot Tools is not the most well-known hair care brand out there, but it is certainly one of the best. They offer curling wands, flat irons, wavers and even hair dryers that are just as beautiful as they are functional.
- Hot Tools Professional Curling Iron
- PRICE $
- Barrel Type : 24K gold-plated
- Barrel Size : 1-1/4 inch
- Maximum Heat : 428°F
- Hot Tools Curly-Q Curling Iron
- PRICE $
- Barrel Type : Nanoceramic Barrel
- Barrel Size : 3 sizes from 1 1/4 -3/4 inches
- Maximum Heat : 400°F
- Hot Tools Deep Waver
- PRICE $
- Barrel Type : Ceramic Tourmaline Barrel
- Barrel Size : 1/2 inch
- Maximum Heat : 430°F
- 1 Best Hot Tools Curling Iron Reviews
- 2 1. Hot Tools Professional Curling Iron
- 3 2. Hot Tools Curly-Q Curling Iron
- 4 3. Hot Tools Deep Waver
- 5 Why Choose a Hot Tools Product
- 6 What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages of Having a Hot Tools Curling Iron
- 7 Advantages of Buying a Hot Tools Curling Iron
- 8 Disadvantages of Buying a Hot Tools Curling Iron
- 9 Hot Tools Curling Iron Comparison Chart
- 10 Bottom Line
Best Hot Tools Curling Iron Reviews
1. Hot Tools Professional Curling IronSometimes, women want tight ringlets that bounce and shine. Other times, they want big, beautiful curls with lots of wavy volume.
The Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control Mega 1-1/4″, one of the picks for Best Curling Irons List compiled by BeautiLab Editors, offers outstanding curling power at an affordable price.
The very durable curling iron offers superior control whether you are left- or right-handed. Hot Tools is one of the only brands to plate the barrel in 24-karat gold that resists tarnish and lasts for years.
- The curling provides 85 watts of power and a top temperature of 428 degrees Fahrenheit, which is in line with salon-quality products.
- The on/off switch is separate from the temperature control, allowing the curling iron to hold your favorite temperature setting in its memory.
- It has patent-protected Pulse technology that allows it to heat up quickly for instant styling power.
- The clamp springs are easy to replace, and you get an extra one with your purchase.
While this Hot Tools curling iron is positive overall, it is important to note that you cannot create tight curls due to the barrel size of this product. It provides ample volume for shorter hair and soft, wave-like curls for longer hair. If you want a curling iron that offers a natural look and hair that appears healthier than before, this is a fantastic option.
2. Hot Tools Curly-Q Curling IronIf you are in the market for a curling iron that is anything but ordinary, the Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron is a fantastic choice.
This curling iron is available in several sizes to provide you with the curls you want, and because of the tapered barrel, you can create perfect salon-quality spirals at home with very little effort.
Take curling to the next level with one of the best hair curlers available today!
- The tapered barrel allows you to create soft, loose waves or tight ringlets. You are in complete control.
- Temperature settings of up to 400 degrees are sufficient for any hair type.
- Affordable price fits almost any budget, allowing for salon-quality styling in the comfort of your home.
- Wand prop prevents the hot curler from touching and melting any surface.
- Separate on/off and temperature controls.
- Comes with a heat-resistant glove to protect your hands as you style.
Most people love this curling iron, especially because it comes with the unique heat glove and provides the ability to get several different styles with a single product.
This Hot Tools curling iron is positive overall because of the slight flaws in the iron, like the short barrel design, are relatively simple to overcome. If you want to create salon-quality ringlets at home, or even if you want natural-looking waves, this product aims to please.
3. Hot Tools Deep WaverCreating the beautiful S-shaped waves in fashion magazines can be difficult with a traditional curling iron, but the Hot Tools 2179 Deep Waver makes it simple.
With just a few minutes of your time, you can create beautiful waves regardless of your experience with heated hair tools.
This is one of the simplest products available today, but it creates some of the most beautiful waves you will ever see. Make some waves and turn some heads with this salon-quality waver.
- Easy-to-use temperature dials with settings that reach 430 degrees Fahrenheit mimics the capability of salon-quality wavers.
- Cool tips make it easy to handle the Deep Waver as you create beautiful, voluminous waves.
- Ceramic and tourmaline plates distribute hair evenly to lock in shine, and the plates lock together for convenient storage.
- Patented Pulse technology provides ultra-fast heating and long-lasting performance.
- Extra-long swivel cord keeps the power cord out of your way while you style and gives you extra room to move.
Although this Hot Tools curling iron is positive in nature, this tool is not right for everyone. It works best for those who have medium-length hair since the deep waves tend to make shorter cuts “stick out” awkwardly. If your hair is past your shoulders and you want beautiful beach waves just like the models on TV and in magazines, then you definitely do not want to be without this tool.
Why Choose a Hot Tools Product
This is a company that not only has years of experience in the beauty industry but one leading giants in the market. This is the company that sets the bar for how serious you are about your hair. It is a company that allows you to take the salon home and create fabulous hairstyles from the comfort of your home. Although hot tools are still not as famous as its competitors, it is truly a hidden gem. Those who have used their products know that the company is both loyal and understanding to the needs of the customer. Many will shy away from buying products from a not so well known brand. However, don’t worry we have done all the research for you. All you have to do is believe that this company’s merits and demerits will be well outlined in our article.
We all know how serious women are about products that they buy for two things, their skin and hair. Any lady worth her salt wants a product that will not only give you excellent results but last long enough to give you value for your money. This company offers several tools such as wavers, hair dryers, flat irons and curling wands.
Let’s talk waves! Who doesn’t love them? The hot tools brand has created several deep wavers so you can create those classic Hollywood waves that you see in the movies. The deep wavers are created for simplicity in making waves. They are automatic such that all you have to do is place your hair on one end and the rest, as they say, is history. Most of the deep wavers that the company is most famous for are made using ceramic plates that are known to be gentle on the hair. A great product will serve its purpose without destroying your hair. The use of materials such as tourmaline or ceramic ensures proper care is given to your tresses. Tourmaline is known to be a healing stone that gives life back to dry damaged or color-treated hair.
The company also has an amazing selection of curling irons and curling wands. Some of the more famous items are the 24k gold plated line. Now, this isn’t just a fancy word rather it’s real gold plating and ensures that there is little to no tarnish over the years. Gold is a durable mineral that not only worked for the king and queens of Egypt but can do the same for you too. The curling irons are often made of either titanium or ceramic plates. Titanium is a great material for heat distribution. Additional parts such as cool tips and heat resistant gloves are often provided to ensure that you’re not burning off your fingers while fixing your hair.
Flat irons from the hot tools brand are not only cost- friendly but also effective. The flat irons are made from different materials to suit different types of hair. Titanium plates are great if you have thick or coarse hair that requires high heat levels. Ceramic irons are great if you have fine hair that requires a gentle touch.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages of Having a Hot Tools Curling Iron
Advantages of Buying a Hot Tools Curling Iron
- Digital temperature control
The brand has invested in digital technology that gives the customer power over the amount of heat .having control over the temperature means that the tool can be used for different people. This is advantageous especially to professional hair caregivers that can use one tool on different heads without fear of burning one or leaving another unsatisfied.For the home user, this means you can use it on your head and younger children or share with a friend without worry.
- Heavy duty thermostats
The rheostat is what controls the amount of heat produced by your tool. Hot tools place only high-quality rheostats that ensure you keep your hot tools item for long. This also means that the curling wand or flat iron will work just as well a few years later as it did while new.
- The diversity of length for curling wands
Most companies have great curling irons that work well for the average person but do not cater completely to the extremities. This company, on the other hand, knows that hair lengths vary and aims to make something for everyone. Those with short hair will find shorter barrel tools while those with longer hair will be happy with plenty of options that have extra-long barrels.
Disadvantages of Buying a Hot Tools Curling Iron
- No adjustable temperature
Many of the curling wands come with a set heat limit. There are different curling irons and rods, not all of them come with an adjustable heat dial. The different curling rods have different set limits. It would be wise to confirm how hot a certain curling wand gets to avoid any disappointment. Since you don’t have to keep your hair on the curling rod for too long, this might not be such a big problem for most people unless your hair is extra fine.
- Handles that heat up
Some of the low-end tools, when used for prolonged periods of time, will get warm on the handle. For the regular home user this isn’t an issue, but for a professional working on several heads in a day this just won’t cut it. Our advice if you are a hair stylist is to choose tools that are made specifically for professional use as they are stronger and sturdier.If you have long hair, the deep waver will work well for you .it will create classic waves that look just like the ones on t.v.The deep water is commonly not a great choice for shorter has since it has wide and long plates. The curling irons and wands are a great option for both long and short hair. Hot tools is a great brand that serves both the purpose of efficiency and is kind to the wallet .if you have fine hair make sure to look at the heat settings on the tool and confirm before buying any product. It’s imperative to remember that though their products are good every person has a hair type and you should know yours before any decisions are made.
Hot Tools Curling Iron Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||BARREL TYPE||BARREL SIZE||MAXIMUM HEAT|
|Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control||$||24K gold-plated||1-1/4 inch||428°F|
|Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Curling Iron||$||Nanoceramic Barrel||3 sizes from 1 1/4 -3/4 inches||400°F|
|Hot Tools 2179 Deep Waver||$||Ceramic Tourmaline Barrel||1/2 inch||430°F|
For instance, if you have long hair, the Hot Tools Professional or Deep Waver can help you create beautiful styles. On the other hand, those with shorter hair will fare better with the Hot Tools Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron due to its shorter barrel length and ease of use. If you are interested in any of the products featured here, they are all available for purchase on Amazon.
Every Hot Tools curling iron review featured here is generally positive, but it is important to note that you should always choose your hair styling tools based on your individual hair type.