Herstyler flat iron reviews have always been positive in nature since this company occasionally leads the industry with its innovative technologies.
Their flat irons reach record-breaking high temperatures, and they some of them are incredibly artistic in their design.
What’s more, many of their products are incredibly affordable, giving everyday women the opportunity to experience salon-like results at home.
The following Herstyler Pro flat iron reviews focus on three of the company’s best products…
- Herstyler Classic Forever Ceramic Flat Iron
- PRICE $
- Plate Material : Solid Ceramic Plates
- Plate Width : 1 inch
- Maximum Heat : 410°F
- Herstyler Flat Iron Straightener
- PRICE $
- Plate Material : Ceramic Plates
- Plate Width : 1.5 inch
- Maximum Heat : 460°F
- Herstyler Superstyler Flat Iron
- PRICE $
- Plate Material : Ceramic Plates
- Plate Width : 1.25 inch
- Maximum Heat : 500°F
Reviews of Best-Selling Herstyler Flat Irons
1. Herstyler Classic Forever Ceramic Flat IronDespite all of the fancy designs on hairstyling products these days, it is sometimes nice to stick with what you know in both design and performance.
The incredibly affordable Herstyler Classic Forever ceramic flat iron does just that, offering run-of-the-mill temperatures in a compact body that is incredibly lightweight.
It is comfortable to use, even for extended periods, making it a favorite among stylists everywhere. This simple tool produces results that are anything but.
- This iron boasts solid ceramic plates that heat and recover quickly.
- 100% ceramic helps hair appear up to three times smoother and shinier after styling.
- The temperature is adjustable for just about all hair types and tops out at 460 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cord swivels 360 degrees to prevent tangling and uncomfortable styling.
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
Overall, the Herstyler Classic Forever ceramic flat iron offers up all of the heat and flexibility of irons that cost five times as much.
Although some things are missing, such as a temperature display and an auto shut-off, these are easy to overlook once you experience the performance and shine of this tool.
The temperature range is suitable for most hair types, too, whether baby-fine or incredibly coarse and style-resistant. The 1″ plates offer tons of control, allowing you to perfect your style – even close to your ears, the nape of your neck, and your forehead without fear of burning yourself.
2. Herstyler Flat Iron Straightener
Beautiful, Lightweight Design for Comfortable StylesThe Herstyler Colorful Seasons flat iron is one of the most beautiful salon-quality tools available on the market today. In fact, it is so pretty that you will want to display it in plain view.
It offers numerous features for a completely customized experience, including outstanding variable temperatures up to a staggering 460 degrees Fahrenheit, and 1.5″ plates allowing you to cover more ground with every single pass. It does lack a little in precision, so it is best for women who want more speed when styling long, thick hair.
- The 1.5″ 100% ceramic plates use negative ion technology.
- This is the only straightener with a maximum temperature of 460 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The body is made of high-strength composite materials used in airplanes and even spacecraft.
- Heats up to maximum temperature within 25 seconds.
- This straightener maintains heat well and heats evenly across the plates.
- Ergonomic design: lightweight and comfortable with a non-slip grip.
For the price, the Herstyler Colorful Seasons purple flat iron straightener is a good buy. It is made of high-quality materials that other companies simply do not use – even at this low price point. It is also a great choice for anyone due to the wide range of heat settings. Set the heat low for damaged or fine hair, in the middle for normal hair, and higher for coarse or thick hair.
3. Herstyler Superstyler Flat Iron
Huge Heat for Hard to Style HairIf you have searched far and wide for a flat iron that gets hotter than the average 400 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit only to find yourself disappointed hours later, then you are going to fall in love with the Herstyler Superstyler black ceramic flat iron which is one of the picks for the TOP-10 list.
This product reaches maximum temperatures of 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which is perfect for stubborn Asian or African American hair that often will not respond to other products. The low temperature is 180 degrees, too, so it is also the perfect choice for those with very fine or damaged hair. This is truly the only straightener with the power to work for anyone.
Let’s take a look at some of the top-rated flat irons for African American hair in the market!
- This is one of the only straighteners on the market to heat to a top temperature of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The onyx ceramic plates produce outstanding glide and resist chips and breaks.
- The dual voltage makes this flat iron the perfect travel companion.
- 25″ plates are an excellent balance between control and quick styling.
There are a couple of drawbacks to this particular straightener, including the fact that there is no temperature display. However, this is easy enough to figure out after a few uses. Overall, it is a fabulous buy, and while it works for any hair type, people with especially coarse and hard to style hair are sure to fall in love. The professional design is certainly a plus, and the built-in dual voltage means that it will work anywhere in the world with a plug adapter.
Herstyler Flat Iron Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||Plate Material||Plate Width||Maximum Heat|
|Herstyler Classic Forever Ceramic Flat Iron||$||Solid Ceramic Plates||1 inch||410°F|
|Herstyler Flat Iron Straightener||$||Ceramic Plate||1.5 Inch||460°F|
|Herstyler Superstyler Flat Iron||$||Ceramic Plate||1.25 Inch||500°F|
All three of these Herstyler reviews focus in on the amazing heat that these tools provide. If you need something higher than the traditional 400 to 450 degrees offered by other companies, you are certainly in the right place.
However, these irons also work well on fine and damaged hair with low settings all below 200 degrees.
When these heat ranges are combined with ease of use and fantastic shine with every single pass, it is easy to see why all of these Herstyler flat iron reviews are so positive.
Love to hear what you think!