- 1 Best Interchangeable Curling Wand Reviews
- 1.1 1. NuMe Octowand, 8 Attachments Curling Wand
- 1.2 2. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Curling Wand
- 1.3 3. Jose Eber 3 in 1 Digital Interchangeable Curling Iron
- 1.4 4. HSI Professional Curling Wand Set
- 1.5 5. XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 Interchangeable Curlers
- 1.6 6. Curling Wand 5P with Interchangeable Barrel
- 2 Interchangeable Curling Wands Comparison Chart
- 3 Bottom Line
Interchangeable curling wands allow you to swap one barrel out for another to create different styles. In some cases, it is possible to change the curling wand out of barrels in different sizes, straightening plates, rotating brushes, or other tools.
These wands are incredibly popular because they provide versatility and affordability that other hairstyling products do not.
With just one tool, it is possible to create loose waves or tight ringlets – any style you can imagine.
The three curling interchangeable curling wands below receive high ratings from users, and they all provide unbeatable salon-quality style.
But wait there’s more,
Check out these best curling wands as chosen by thousands of customer reviews.[go_pricing id=”interchangeablecurlingwand”]
Best Interchangeable Curling Wand Reviews
1. NuMe Octowand, 8 Attachments Curling WandHave you ever wondered why your hair stylist could create such great curls for you that are hard to replicate? Well apparently they are trained but the tools they use also contribute to your look. The NuMe Octo wand gives you endless styling options with eight interchangeable wands. All the wands are made of tourmaline infused ceramic material. The ceramic mineral complex provides the wands even heating and therefore uniform curls.
Each wand has negative ions emitted that penetrate the hair shaft fighting frizz and conditioning t from the inside out giving life back to limp, dull looking hair. The wands can achieve a maximum heat of 450f. You can adjust these temperatures to the one that suits your hair type using the control buttons on the handle. The LCD screen lets you see the exact degrees you’re on. The heat up time is about 40 seconds. The tourmaline infused in the barrels keeps the heat that is set at a constant temperature no matter how many curls you make.
The eight attachments on this wand provide a wide variety of styling options, and there is something for everyone. The barrel sizes ranges from 1/2inch to 1 1/4inch.some of the barrels are reverse, narrower at the tip, for better-defined curls. While some are pearl and alternate between 13mm-25mm in diameter .at two pounds of weight an excellent nonslip handle and an 8-foot swivel cord this curling wand is full of positives. It also has dual voltage to ensure you don’t leave it behind when you go.
2. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Curling WandWhy buy several curling wands to get versatile styling options when you can get all your wand preferences in one box? The t3 whirl Trio provides just that with three interchangeable barrels. Whether you want well defined spiral curls, deep waves or beachy waves this product has it all. The barrels are made of tourmaline infused ceramic. The ceramic technology emits negative ions that fight humidity and reduce frizz. The far infrared energy will lock in moisture and natural oils from your scalp keeping your healthy and strong.
The wands can heat to a maximum of 410f.the heat is regulated by control buttons on the handle to suit your hair’s needs. An automatic lock system kicks in when you’re your preferred temperature. The sizes of the interchangeable barrels range from the straight 1.5-inch straight barrel, the tapered 1.25 – 0.75-inch barrel and a standard 1-inch barrel. These different sizes provide versatility for creating many styles.
A long cool tip on each barrel means you can hold the end of the barrels while you’re styling to secure your hair better. A small stand and heat resistant mat are provided in the box for placing your curling wand on as you part your hair when curling. With universal voltage, you can carry this iron practically anywhere without the fear of damaging your tools. A one-hour automatic shut-off keeps your tools from burning anything if left on accidentally. An 8-foot swivel cord makes it easy to maneuver around your hair.
3. Jose Eber 3 in 1 Digital Interchangeable Curling IronIf you’re looking for flexibility and more freedom while styling then, this iron provides just that. With three different sized and shaped barrels creating those wavy and curly styles will be a breeze. The clipless design of the barrels creates a more natural look. It avoids the kinks and crimped ends caused by a clip. The curling wands heat to a maximum of 430f.The digital temperature control allows you
to adjust the heat to your hair needs. The wand also has a temperature lock that keeps your heat constant all through the styling period.
Say goodbye to heat damage caused by flat irons because these barrels know just where most of the heat is needed. It focuses more heat at the base rather than the tips to avoid damaging your ends. With negative ion technology, your hair will be free from frizz after curling it. Negative ions also condition your hair from the inside.
You are required to turn the iron off and unplug it before switching barrels, which can be mildly annoying if you’re in a rush. One of the barrels is tapered for natural looking spiral curls, a 19mm straight barrel, and a 25mm barrel. 360-degree 9-foot swivel cord will give you room to move the iron around and is convenient when an input is not suitably situated. The curling wand is slightly heavy at 2.6 pounds but gives a sturdy and comfortable feel in the hand. The handle is weighted for a safer resting position.
4. HSI Professional Curling Wand SetThe HSI Professional Curling Wand Set is the perfect gift to buy your favorite woman – or to buy for yourself!
With four interchangeable barrels ranging in size from ¾ inches to 1.5 inches in diameter, it is easy to create soft, loose curls, beach-ready waves, or tight ringlets in just minutes. Infrared technology locks in moisture and makes it Editors’ choice for best Interchangeable curling wand on the market today.
The curling wand set offers everything you need in one affordable package, and HSI creates high-quality tools.
You choose the barrel, and you choose the look. Everything you need is included.
- Adjustable digital temperature control makes it easy to personalize your style.
- Four interchangeable barrels, including a tapered barrel, allow you to create any sort of curl you like.
- Tourmaline infused ceramic cone adds shine and keeps hair healthy.
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand comfortably.
- Heats up quickly and heat is distributed evenly.
- Digital LED readout – no second-guessing.
Overall, the HSI Professional Curling Wand set is a great value for anyone who likes to change her hairstyle from one day to the next.
The equivalent of four curling irons in one, it will create formal as well as casual styles. Adjustable heat settings make this the perfect tool for anyone, regardless of her hair type. What’s more, the price simply cannot be beat – there is no better value on the market today.
5. XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 Interchangeable CurlersIt’s never fun to dig through a mess of curling wands to find the one that will create the style you love.
Fortunately, tools like the XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 curling wand set make it easy to get the style you want, when you want it.
The five interchangeable barrels range in size from very small to very large, allowing you to create bouncy tight curls or free-flowing waves.
This tool works well with all hair types, whether you want to curl, add shine, or add volume.
A wide range of heat settings and easy-to-use design make this the perfect gift set for beginning stylists, too.
- Five ceramic tourmaline barrels create one of the most versatile interchangeable curling wands available today.
- Negative ions infuse dry, damaged hair to seal in moisture and lock out frizz.
- 8ft cord swivels to provide comfort and prevent tangled cords while you style.
- Safety shut-off gives you peace of mind.
- Comes with a travel bag that is heat-resistant, allowing you to take your curling wand with you anywhere.
Because of the high heat, the XTAVA 5-in-1 is good for women who have hard-to-manage hair that is coarse or otherwise difficult to curl. However, women who have fine hair may want to look into a product with the ability to set a lower temperature.
The five barrels are nice, but for the price, it would be better if XTAVA incorporated a digital readout and temperature adjustments. This is not the right set for everyone, but it does offer quite a bit of flexibility for thick and coarse hair types.
6. Curling Wand 5P with Interchangeable BarrelFor the woman who wants her styling tools to be just as beautiful as her hair, the Curling Wand 5P with Interchangeable Barrel is a fantastic choice.
It works well for all hair types and offers five interchangeable barrels to help you create just about any style you can imagine.
What’s more, it is one of the most affordable interchangeable curling wands available today, and the bright pink color is a nice touch.
It gets hot quickly, cools down quickly, and gives you all the versatility you need. Create gorgeous styles with a gorgeous curling wand.
- Five interchangeable barrels offer a wide range of styling choices.
- Works well with all hair types.
- Heats up quickly and offers multiple heat settings.
- Made from tourmaline coated ceramic to promote healthy hair.
- 5″ swivel cord.
- Easy cleaning and storage.
If you are looking for a budget interchangeable curling wand that still does the job – and does it well – then the Curling Wand 5P is for you. While it is not built as well as some of the more expensive competitor products, it is lightweight, easy to manipulate, and strong enough to last for years.
The bright pink color makes it a favorite among the younger crowds, and the multiple heat settings allow you to customize the temperature for fine or coarse hair. The reviews are generally positive for this product, and it is a good all-around buy for any woman.
Interchangeable Curling Wands Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||Barrel Type||Barrel Size||Maximum Heat|
|NuMe Octowand, 8 Attachments Curling Wand||$$$||Tourmaline infused ceramic barrels||1/2'' - 3/4'' - 1'' -||450°F|
|T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Curling Wand||$$$||Tourmaline infused ceramic barrels||1.5” Straight -1” Straight - 1.25”-0.75” Tapered -1.25” Clip -1” Clip||410°F|
|Jose Eber 3 in 1 Digital Interchangeable Curling Iron||$$||Clipless Tourmaline ceramic barrel||19 mm, 25 mm||Precise digital temperature control|
|HSI Professional Curling Wand Set||$$||Ceramic Tourmaline Barrel||¾, 1, 1.5 and ¾ to 1 inch||400°F|
|XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 Interchangeable Curlers||$||Ceramic Barrel||1.25", 1", .75", .7"/1" (Tapers),.3"/.75" (Tapers)||N/A|
|Curling Wand 5P with Interchangeable Barrel||$||Ceramic Barrel||1.25", 0.5", 0.75", 1"||410F|
The three interchangeable curling wands listed here come in a variety of price ranges to suit just about any budget, and when comparing all three side-by-side, the price correlates directly with the quality of the materials and workmanship.
However, even the Curling Wand 5P, which is the budget model on this list, offers up gorgeous curls and plenty of versatility. The high-end model from XTAVA offers better quality materials, but it provides little in the way of customization since there is only one heat setting. All three are available on Amazon.