Babyliss Pro is one of those companies that offer innovative and modern technologies common in salons around the world.
Many of the world’s most popular stylists swear by their Babyliss products, and for that reason, they are a little costlier than some other best-selling curling irons.
However, with the rave Babyliss curling iron reviews below, it quickly becomes evident that these tools provide outstanding results for years on end. With Babyliss Pro curling irons, anyone can create salon results at home with ease.
- Babyliss Miracurl Curling Iron
- PRICE $$$
- Barrel Type : Nano titanium
- Barrel Size : 1.5 inch
- Maximum Heat : 450°F
- Babyliss Pro Hot Air Brush
- PRICE $$
- Barrel Type : Metal
- Barrel Size : 2 Inch
- Maximum Heat : 3 temperature settings
- Babyliss Pro ConiCurl Curling Wand
- PRICE $
- Barrel Type : Nano titanium
- Barrel Size : 1" to ½"
- Maximum Heat : 450°F
Best Babyliss Curling Iron Reviews
1. Babyliss Miracurl Curling Iron
Easy, Beautiful Curls in a Fraction of the TimeIf you are tired of spending hours with a curling iron or wand only to create a style that falls flat a few hours later, then you are going to love Babyliss Miracurl nano titanium Steamtech Curl Machine.
This fantastic Babyliss Curling Iron is unlike anything you have ever seen, and while you may have to save for a while in order to make it fit your budget, it is worth every single penny you spend.
Babyliss Miracurl will become your go-to curler for nights out on the town, hot dates, or even business meetings. Get bouncy curls with 24-hour hold.
- The product promises 20% more curl definition, 50% better curl formation, and 24-hour hold.
- MaxLife PRO brushless motor gives you complete control over the type of curl you want.
- Nano Titanium curl chamber infuses hair with negative ions to produce unbelievable shine.
- Complete customization including time, temperature, and curl direction.
- Can produce beautiful curls in half the time of a traditional curling iron or wand.
It is difficult to find anything at all wrong with Babyliss Miracurl since it does everything you could ever imagine.
Any kind of curl or wave you see in a magazine or on TV is easily duplicated with the Miracurl Babyliss curling iron, and they last all day and night, too. This hair curler picks you up with other tools leave you flat, and although it is costly when compared to similar tools, it will not let you down.
2. Babyliss Pro Hot Air Brush
Pump Up the Volume and ShineIt can certainly take some time to get used to rotating hot air brushes like this one from Babyliss Pro, but once you do, the possibilities are endless.
Technologies like anti-static bristles and a multi-directional barrel help you create the look you want without the hassle you do not.
Babyliss nano titanium technology incorporated into this product helps to seal the hair shaft, which locks in shine and bans frizz caused by humidity.
Whether you are a stylist or you want salon-quality results at home, this product can deliver. Pump up the volume and fight frizz with one tool.
- Multidirectional two-inch barrel allows you to change directions with the push of a button for beautiful styles without having to change the position of your arm.
- Nano Titanium technology creates smooth, frizz-free styles without damaging the hair.
- Ionic technology boosts shine and seals out humidity.
- Three different temperature settings mean this product works well for all hair types – for fine, normal, and thick hair curling.
- Antistatic bristles prevent flyaway hair.
This hot air curler is a great tool for any salon or home stylist to have in his or her arsenal.
However, those who are not familiar with forced-air heated spin brushes may have some trouble getting used to the tool. It will not replace your hair dryer; it creates volume and adds dimension when styling.
If you are confident with your skills, then this is a great way to replace your traditional round bristle brush and blow dryer. Not recommended for anyone who is inexperienced with round brush styling.
3. Babyliss Pro ConiCurl Curling Wand
Superior Control and a Streamlined DesignIf you know your flat irons, then you know that the slimmer and sleeker the iron, the more control you have over the result.
The Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Conicurl curling iron is one of the thinnest curling wands on the market, but it produces results you have to see – and touch – to believe.
Babyliss conical is one of the best hair wands on the market today! Although this curling wand is one of the pricier items from Babyliss Pro, the curling iron is well worth the investment.
- Ultrathin and sleek design makes handling and storage a breeze.
- Small 1″ plates give you ultimate styling control.
- Nano Titanium plates emit negative ions to lock in shine and moisture for straight locks that are healthy.
- LED screen to show temperature setting clearly.
- Will never pull at hair; glides through easily.
- Lightweight design makes it a snap to use all over the head for today’s hottest straight styles
If you do not mind spending a professional price for a professional curling wand, then this is the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium hair curler you need. It offers precision, straightening that will not damage your hair and a lightweight design that makes it easy to use.
Although some Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium reviews are negative in nature, chances are good that these were flukes and not a reflection of the overall quality of this curling iron. Overall, it is strong, sturdy, and lasts for years.
Top Rated Babyliss Curling Irons Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||PRICE||BARREL TYPE||BARREL SIZE||MAXIMUM HEAT|
|Babyliss Miracurl Curling Iron||$$$||Nano titanium||1.5 inch||450°F|
|Babyliss Pro Hot Air Brush||$$||Metal||2 Inch||3 temperature settings|
|Babyliss Pro ConiCurl Curling Wand||$||Nano titanium||1" to ½"||450°F|
In the end, though, why spend $20 on a cheap curling iron or wand that will not only damage your hair but also die on you after a couple months of use? Babyliss Pro curlers are good for your hair, live up to expectations, and last for years on end.
Despite the rave Babyliss curling iron reviews and the fact that the hottest stylists in the industry often flock to Babyliss for many of their styling tools, most women who are looking for at-home styling products tend to pass this company up based solely on price.